Multiple application – – A single ticket can be encoded several times to accummulate multiple discounts..
Discount types – Validations for percentage, time, money value or other tariff
Statistics – Produce a detailed validation report from the Zeag Management System.
The ValiMate is a motorized device to encode magnetic stripe tickets with a discounted parking fee. The discount applied is printed on the ticket and can be repeated up to a maximum of 10 times per ticket. Payment or exit stations will then calculate a pre-determined discount when the ticket is inserted.
- Stainless steel housing in RAL 9006 white aluminum
- Label information on paper with transparent plastic window
- Read/ write ticket unit for magnetic stripe tickets
- Encoding status indicated by LED (red/ yellow/ green)
- Security Lock
- Ambient temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Secondary supply voltage: 24DC, 2.5A
- Weight: approx. 5 kg
- Width 160mm, Height 140mm, Depth 275mm
- Magnetic stripe parking ticket is updated with validation
- Fully autonomous offline operation
- Multiple validation up to max. 10 times
- 4 discounts from one ValiMate – equipped with illuminated buttons, applicable to different types of validation such as percentage, money value, time or special tariff structure