Combined access mode – Enables admission for contract card holder, any ticket types or credit card.
Online solution – Allow access via central database look-up.
Easy installation – Configuration and installation is very simple.
The Oris reader is an online solution for controlled pedestrian & vehicle door access into car parks. This system is designed to allow entrance for contract parkers with proximity cards or transient parker who type in the ticket number (barcode or magnetic coded). The same applies to parkers who use a credit card to enter the car park
- Potential-free contact max. 45V 1A for door opening
- 2 LED status signal identification (yellow and green/ red)
- Programmable via PC and RS 232 interface
- Duration of door opening buzz adjustable
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +50°C (protected environment)
- Voltage: 12 – 24V DC
- Width 110mm, Height 95mm, Depth 55mm
- Online operation with Zeag management system
- Operation with proximity cards
- Access with 5 digit PIN code entered via keypad
- Integrated or external relay