Stand-alone solution – Autonomous entrance operation device, verifiying the correct car park.
Fast transaction – Swipe your magnetically coded ticket or card and to enter the car park.
Easy Configuration – Reader is configurable using a standard PC.
The AC-M reader is an offline solution for controlled pedestrian access into car parks. It is designed for magnetic stripe short-term tickets and contract parkers.
- Potential-free contact max. 45V 1A for door opening
- 2 LED status signal identification (yellow and green/ red)
- Programmable via PC and RS 232 interface
- Duration of door opening buzz adjustable
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +50°C (protected environment)
- Voltage: 12 – 24V DC
- Width 110mm, Height 95mm, Depth 55mm
- Offline operation
- Access with magnetic stripe short-term tickets
- Access with magnetic stripe contract parker cards